This confidentiality policy has been drafted in order to explain how we, Carpa Design Europe S.L. process and protect your personal information.
Carpa Design Europe S.L. is committed to keeping your information private. By ‘your information’ we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us. This policy relates to the privacy of your information at www.carpadesign.net
You’re not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing an enquiry form.
We may also use your information for:
Statistical purposes to improve www.carpadesign.net
- Serving website content and advertisements to you
- We will not use your information for any other purpose, than that for which it was collected, unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained.
- Sending information about Carpa Design Europe S.L. products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- We promise to treat any personal information you provide about yourself, or others, securely, fairly and lawfully.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE CARPA DESIGN EUROPE S.L. (hereinafter, CARPA DESIGN) WEBSITE USE THEM?
- Ensure that the web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the selected language or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, such as which sites you have visited or how long you have remained on our media.
Cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and his/her computer/device, and do not on their own provide the user's personal data. You may at any time access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of the cookies sent by the CARPA DESIGN website, without this preventing your access to content. However, the functional quality of the services may be affected.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
- From a technical stance, they allow the website to function in a more agile manner and adapted to the users’ preferences, such as for example storing the language, currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish protection and security levels that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
They allow the media managers to know statistical data gathered in the cookies for improving the quality and experience of their services.
- They are used for optimising the adverts shown to the users, offering what best adapts to their interests.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES CARPA DESIGN USE?
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the web page or closes the browser, that is, they remain active during the visit to the website and are deleted from the user’s computer when leaving the site.
- Permanent cookies expire when they complete the purpose for which they were installed or when deleted manually, they have a deletion date and are normally used for online purchasing processes, customisation or when registering, so the user does not have to constantly introduce their password.
On the other hand, according to the entity managing the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and which processes the data obtained, there are two types of cookies: own cookies and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies are those which are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for improved functioning of the Website. The information we gather is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content on our website, third-party cookies may also be installed (i.e. when clicking on social network buttons or when viewing videos stored on another website), which are those established by a domain that is not our website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse them.
Browsing this web portal entails that the following types of cookies may be installed:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimise the functioning of our website. For example, volume adjustments for video or sound players, for storing the purchase in a shopping basket when using online purchasing services, optimal video transmission speeds...
- GEOLOCATION COOKIES: These cookies are used to store geolocation data regarding the computer or devices to offer better suited content and services. For example, contents adjusted to the country, city, language...
- TRAFFIC LOG COOKIES: Traffic log cookies are created when registering or when logging in to one of our web portals. For example, they allow the user to remain logged in after closing the browser unless the user logs out or closes the session; they can be used to access certain areas of our web portal such as participating in a competition, etc.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies gather information relating to your browsing experience on our web portal in a completely anonymous manner. For example, to count the number of visitors on the site or the most viewed content, to know whether the user who is accessing is new or is returning or whether that information can help us to improve the browsing experience and provide an improved service.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: These cookies gather information regarding the adverts shown to each anonymous user on the web portals. For example, to adapt the adverts to the type of device from which the user is connected or to provide adverts managed by third parties which are shown on the web page in real time.
Some of the CARPA DESIGN services may use connectors with certain social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. Upon using the social network registration, the user authorises the social network in question to store a persistent cookie. This cookie remembers the user’s identification in the service, making access in subsequent visits much faster. This cookie can be deleted, and you may also withdraw the access permissions for the CARPA DESIGN services by modifying the privacy settings of the social network in question.
HOW CAN I CONFIGURE MY COOKIES?
In any case, we inform you that given that cookies are not necessary for using our Website, you may block or disable them by activating the configuration in your browser that allows you to reject all or some cookies from being installed. Most browsers allow you to receive a warning about the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue to use our Website, although the use of some services may be limited and, therefore, your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.
Below are the links to the main browsers and devices so you have all the information to check how to manage cookies on your browser.
Internet Explorer™ :
- Version 5: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Version 6: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
- Version 7: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Version 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale=es_ES http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
- Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Android: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Blackberry: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/18578/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
If you require additional information on how to configure cookies listed by service provider or on managing your preferences, you may visit the portal Your Online Choices.
UPDATING OUR COOKIES POLICY